LG Monobloc S Heat Pump
Enhanced Installation Flexibility
• All-in-one outdoor unit
• Low sound level allowing high installation location flexibility
• ODU with built-in hydronic components : water pump, flow sensor, pressure sensor, expansion tank, air vent, etc.
• User-friendly installation settings interface
• Optional electric backup heater (3kW or 6kW)• Enhanced connectivity for 3rd party backup heater
High Efficiency & Wide Operational Range
• R32 refrigerant with reduced global warming potential (GWP)
• Less environmental impact with low refrigerant amount
• 100% heating capacity at -15 ℃ OAT (@ LWT 35℃, except for 16kW model)
• Improved heating operation at defrost condition
• SCOP up to 4.67 (Average climate / Low temp. application) : A+++SCOP up to 3.47 (Average climate / Mid temp. application) : A++
• COP up to 4.90 (Outdoor air 7℃ / Leaving water 35℃)
• Leaving water temperature up to 65℃
• Expanded operative range of solar thermal system
Innovative Design & Technology
• Improved heat exchanger design (New Black Fin)
• Built-in water flow & pressure sensors to monitor real-timewater circuit
• Advanced water pump control (Optimal flow rate, fixed capacity, fixed flow rate, fixed △T)
• Enhanced 2nd circuit control logic
• Energy monitoring of estimated power consumption via remote controller
• Modbus connectivity without gateway
• Control for DHW recirculation pump based on schedule
The LG User Convenience Standard
LG ThinQ Seamless Connectivity
LG ThinQ allows users to monitor and control compatible LG products remotely, so they can set the temperature and regulate the use of their THERMA V anytime, anywhere. ThinQ technology also works with voice activation with Google Home.
THERMA V is equipped with a new remote controller which supports various functions.
• Premium design (4.3 inch colour LCD)
• User friendly interface (simple graphic, icon & text)
• Convenient functions(easy schedule setting & installer setting)
• Energy monitoring without meter interface(estimated power consumption)
* Instant power consumption and cumulative power consumption
Reduced Noise Level
R32 Monobloc S can be installed at the minimum of 4m away (based on 9kW model & Low noise mode) from neighbouring houses while complying with German noise regulation
Seasonal Auto Mode
The operation mode and target temperature will be changed according to the outdoor temperature automatically. Moreover, this function can be conveniently set using visualized graphics.
Without connection of Meter Interface, estimated power consumption for Therma V and backup heater can be monitored on the remote controller.
The LG Monobloc S Concept – Easy Installation
R32 Monobloc S is an all-in-one concept and reduced weight allows for quicker and easier installations
.• Additional hydronic components are included in the package
• Easier and quicker installation without refrigerant piping work
Excellent Performance & Efficiency
Less Environmental Impact
R32 Monobloc S produces less carbon emission by reducing the amount of refrigerant in the system compared to current model.
R1 Compressor LG’s Revolutionary Technology
R1 Compressor technology offers advanced efficiency, reliability and operational range due in part to the enhanced tilting motion of the scroll.
Combination with Solar Thermal Systems
By combining the solar system with Therma V, the efficiency of DHW heating operation can be maximized.
Direct Modbus Communication
R32 Monobloc S can be connected and controlled by 3rd party control system using Modbus protocol directly, without Modbus RTU gateway.
Comprehensive Warranty from LG
LG's Therma V heat pumps come with a standard warranty of 3 years if installed and maintained correctly. For installation companies who have attended and passed the LG Therma V technical product training course and can gain access to LG's extended product warranty - up to 7 years if installed to LG Electronics recommend guidelines and maintained correctly. Ensure your installer has attended the course by checking with one of our distributors.
NOTE TO HOMEOWNERS: It is your responsibility as the homeowner to ensure anyone who installs or maintains your heat pump system is suitably qualified to do so. This product is intended for the purchase, installation and maintenance of qualified, trade professionals.