LG Air Source Heat Pumps

LG Air Source Heat Pumps

LG THERMA V Air-to-Water Heat Pumps

LG Air Source Heat Pumps - we have made selection easy with our unique heat pump packs which include everything you will need to install, mount, support and protect these units.  Available in power outputs from 5kW to 16kW. They come with a seven year warranty as standard. The LG THERMA V air-to-water heat pump (AWHP) provides heating and hot water without using fossil fuels, providing a low carbon solution for an efficient, comfortable home. THERMA V uses 75% of natural energy absorbed from outside air and the rest of 25% comes from electricity.

 

View as Grid List

10 Items

Set Descending Direction
  1. LG Therma-V ASHP Monobloc O/DR - Model Selector

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V ASHP Monobloc O/DR - Model Selector
    As low as £4,238.02
    5912_LG_Therma_V_ASHP
  2. LG Therma-V 5kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 5kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR
    £4,118.02
    5913_LG-HM051MR.U44
  3. LG Therma-V 7kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 7kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR
    £4,324.59
    5914_LG-HM071MR.U44
  4. LG Therma-V 9kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 9kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR
    £4,667.09
    5915_LG_HM091MR.U44
  5. LG Therma-V 12kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 12kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR
    £6,314.30
    5916_LG_HM121MR.U34
  6. LG Therma-V 12kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR (3 Phase)

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 12kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR (3 Phase)
    £6,782.08
    5917_LG_HM123MR.U34
  7. LG Therma-V 14kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 14kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR
    £6,863.37
    5918_LG_HM141MR.U34
  8. LG Therma-V 14kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR (3 Phase)

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 14kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR (3 Phase)
    £7,200.00
    5919_LG_HM143MR.U34
  9. LG Therma-V 16kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 16kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR
    £7,275.17
    5920_LG_HM161MR.U34
  10. LG Therma-V 16kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR (3 Phase)

    Low Stock

    LG Therma-V 16kW ASHP Monobloc S - O/DR (3 Phase)
    £8,647.84
    5921_LG_HM163MR.U34
View as Grid List

10 Items

Set Descending Direction

MODERN PLUMBING & HEATING SUPPLIES

A Comprehensive Range of Multilayer Pipe, Press Fittings, Heating Manifolds, Underfloor Heating Systems Heating Controls and Plumbing Manifolds
Rems, Emmeti, ESI Controls, Pump House, Heatmiser, Omnie, Circoflo and FloPlast

Register Today for Trade Discounts