Delivery & Returns
- We deliver to mainland UK only
- Deliveries are made to normal residential, commercial or industrial premises. You must inform us about deliveries to secure access areas (secure hospitals, MOD, prisons etc)
- It is not our normal practice to deliver items to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man or Northern Ireland, we may, however, be able to make necessary arrangements. Please contact us before placing an order.
Delivery & Delivery Charges
- Delivery estimates detailed on the site are for guidance only (see Content/Delivery tab on the product page), we will contact you to confirm an anticipated delivery date. Where possible, practical and achievable we will process all ordered received before midday and make delivery within that set as the delivery estimate. Registered and verified trade customers may benefit from additional delivery terms where possible.
- All orders will be processed with a view to delivering the good as the next available date unless otherwise agreed.
- A standard delivery charge that includes packaging and administration is applied, this is deemed to be the Delivery Fee, to all orders and is charged at a standard rate of £12.50 exc VAT unless the product is deemed large or the order consists of products from a range of manufacturers (see below.
- Large products may incur an additional fee.
- Orders including products from a range of Manufacturers may incur additional carriage fees.
- Deliveries may consist of more than one delivery.
- All deliveries are kerb side ONLY, delivery of the goods is at the delivery person’s discretion.
- Large deliveries will require access to the site by an 18-ton vehicle, we will contact you to confirm details. Where details are deemed to be incorrect or inaccurate and a delivery is aborted you will be responsible for costs incurred.
- You must inspect the goods the good for damage at the point of delivery, where products have been damaged you must reject the goods and report this to us within 24 hours.
- You may be charged a redelivery fee if no one is able to receive the goods at the requested delivery address.
- Delivery of goods is subject to stock, dispatch, transportation and receiving of goods. We take no responsibility for disruption to supply routes or any costs incurred due to late or non-delivery.
- Do not make installation amendments prior to receiving and checking goods.
- Goods that are incorrectly ordered or unsuitable will be accepted with the prior approval from us, please contact us for a returns instruction.
- You must notify us of any returns within 14 days of delivery, all goods must be returned within a further 7 days.
- All goods must be in original packaging, unused and complete.
- Any item (packaging or product) deemed contaminated with dust, dirt or moisture will be rejected and deemed damaged and destroyed.
- We cannot redeliver rejected returns unless agreed at the point of initially returning a product, you will be responsible for all carriage costs and must be paid beforehand.
- You are responsible for returning the goods, returned items must be appropriately packaged, sent via a suitable courier, you must obtain proof of delivery and receipt.
- All returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Delivery charges are not refundable and are excluded from any credits.
- We aim to process refunds within 10 to 14 days of receiving good back, inspections by manufacturers may, at times, delay the process, we will notify you of the status of any returned order.
- Where goods are returned directly to us, please allow an additional 2 days for delivery back to manufacturers.